1011 North Mayfair Road, Suite 9

Wauwatosa, WI 53226


(414) 231-3569


Please fill out my form or call 414-231-3569.

What to Do Following an Accident

Take the following steps if you have been in an accident:


  1. Seek any emergent medical attention that is necessary by calling 911 and reporting your injuries and the accident if able;
  2. If your injuries don’t require emergent attention, call 911 to report the accident;
  3. Exchange names, contact information and insurance information with the other parties involved (if you feel safe, otherwise wait for the police to assist);
  4. Get the names, addresses and phone numbers of any witnesses or people who have come to your aid;
  5. Take pictures of the vehicles involved and the accident scene;
  6. Take pictures of any visible signs of injury (cuts, scrapes, bruises);
  7. Call Krabbe Law Offices, LLC at 414-231-3569 for a free consultation.